I-Stocktake Limited provide stocktaking hardware, software and services directly and through approved re-sellers and partners.
The Information we collect and store
Where it is necessary to collect personal data to meet our legal obligations or to carry out our stated legitimate day to day business operations, such personal data will be limited to:
- Contact details such as name, title, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses.
- Order, Quotation and Payment history
- Contractual agreements
- Cookie information that allows us to identify you when you use our website.
Business related data may also be collected including business name, job title, business telephone numbers, business address, payment details, technical information, web-site log-in details, business e-mail and other information required for conducting legitimate business with you and providing support under the terms of any contract we have with you.
Data we collect, store and use Includes:
Details of Customers who use our products and services
Details of Business Leads and prospects that have been acquired as a result of
- Enquires via our web-site response forms.
- Telephone calls to our published sales, enquiries and support telephone, skype and mobile numbers.
- e-mail enquiries via our published business e-mail addresses
- Enquirers who leave contact details using our web-site chat service
- Business cards and other material given directly to us at exhibitions, shows, sales events and other face to face meetings
- Qualified leads and prospects referred to us by our approved business partners, associates and employees.
Customers, prospects and leads who have “opted in” to receive newsletters, promotional e-mail and technical updates via post or electronic means.
How We use The Data we Collect
We use the data collected to contact individuals within companies and organisations to:
- Facilitate obligations arising from any contracts entered into withyour organisation or company.
- Facilitate obligations arising from contracts between your organisation and i-Stocktake Limited
- Provide information about our products and services that you request from us
- Provide customer service and technical support
- Facilitate the provision of quotations, process orders and to contact you in relation to any relevant aspect of our business interactions with you.
- Keep you updated about changes to our products, services and terms of business
- Help us develop new products, enhance existing products, identify market needs and to measure the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes it was collected. Where it is required by or permitted by law we may use the data we collect without your consent.
Our Means of Contact
Contact from i-Stocktake maybe via email, telephone call, post, social media or other relevant business to business marketing method.
Retention of Data
We will retain collected data for as for as long as it is required for us to meet our contractual obligations with you and is allowed under GDPR regulations. You may at any time request us to erase the data we hold about you or your organisation. The data we hold is reviewed annually and cleansed to remove data that is redundant
How We Protect and Safeguard Your Data
The data we collect is stored in a safe and secure environment. Access to data is strictly limited to authorised use which is controlled as part of our internal management procedures.
Rights of access, correction, erasure, and restriction
Informing us of changes
Please keep us informed if your personal information changes during your working relationship with us.
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to the personal data we hold about you.
- Request correction to the personal information that we hold about you
- Request Erasure of your personal information.
- Object to or restrict us from processing your personal data for any reason
- Request transfer of your personal data to another party
To Contact Us About Your Personal Data – Withdrawal of Consent
Where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. To withdraw your consent or to request changes to your personal data or the way we process it please contact us at email@example.com and we will deal with you request promptly and in accordance with the requirements of GDPR.
Alternatively, you may contact us by post at our registered address:
1 West Street, Reigate, Surrey RH2 9BL